Open from December 7 to December 21
It’s almost Christmas and you guys know what that means! Time to reopen the Christmas requests and do some serious writing ;) This year I wanted to do something different. I’ve decided to take both lemon requests as well as oneshot requests. It’s been way too long since I’ve written oneshots and I thought it would be fun. I guess we’ll see how it turns out!
Please read through the post to make sure you know how I do things, and as always, feel free to leave questions down in the comment section.
1. As mentioned above, I’ll be taking both lemon and oneshot requests this year. I’m still figuring out where I’ll be posting the oneshots, but I’ll update you all when I know.
2. Requests should be sent to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t post any requests in the comment section.
3. Please only request characters from my Accepted Fandoms list, which you can find over on my Contact Me page at the top of the blog.
4. As for prompts, I love it when people have something specific in mind for their requests. It’s always fun to see what prompt ideas people come up with, so feel free to give me an original idea of yours if you’d like. If you can’t think of something, I’ve compiled a list of prompts below. If you want me to surprise you with a prompt, I can do that too. The prompt field of the request sheet is optional, so it’s entirely your choice. The chances of me accepting your request are higher if you do include a prompt though! They inspire me ;)
5. Also, I only write in 2nd or 3rd POV, so please don’t bother requesting 1st cause it probably won’t happen. I just don’t feel like I write anything good in that POV.
6. Oh, and make sure you specify what type of request you want! Lemon or oneshot! I’ve included a Genre section on the request sheet specifically for oneshot requests. This is just to clarify the general theme of the oneshot. If you want something slightly smutty, or angsty or happy, please let me know.
7. I am accepting Baby Daddies, but if you’re planning on requesting one, I recommend also putting in a request for a lemon or oneshot. I’m always either really inspired to write BDs or not inspired at all, so I can’t promise I’ll be in the mood.
8. Multiple requests are welcome and might even give you better chances of me writing one of them!
9. Accepted requests will be added to the list found on the right hand side of the blog. When your request is posted, I’ll send you an email and let you know!
Character You Want:
Type of Request:
Genre: (You only need this one if requesting a oneshot. Ex: Angst, smut, etc.)
Point of View: (2nd or 3rd)
Any Additional Info:
Wake up from a smutty dream
You look weirdly sexy making breakfast
Don’t move a muscle
Lessons in obedience
Keep your clothes on
Blindfold the world away
The lady doth protest too much
I’ll buy you the flower shop
Song for a Winter’s Night
You’ve got a very…spacious throne, my King
Sorry, I’m a little busy saving the world right now
‘Will fight for food’
I’m a little rusty…
Yoga is good for the soul
Mint hot chocolate
Annual Christmas party
Sick in bed on Christmas Eve
Standing under mistletoe
Hot bath after a long day
Wrapped up in sheets
Baking Christmas cookies
The whipped cream is for the dessert
Putting up a Christmas tree
I also wanted to let you all know that I’m now accepting requests from Dragon Age 2. I’m a bit rusty on those characters still, but I’m willing to give it a try if you’re interested. And of course, Dragon Age Inquisition is also on my list.
Finally, to anyone who has emailed me over the last week-week and a half: I’ll be responding to emails as soon as I can. I’ve been extremely busy with work and preparing for my final exams, so I haven’t had much time to do anything else.
That’s it! Looking forward to see all of your requests!
Questions can be left in the comment section or emailed to me. And keep in mind that this year, the last day of requests will be December 21!
♥ Strangely Overcast