Regarding 400 follower requests! I'll need some time to get the Dragon Age requests done, then I'll post an update for the next request session. I'm thinking I'll need a couple weeks before then, just to keep you all updated. Also I need time to make it as epic as possible ;)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Rock Lee Lemon -- The Handsome Devil


Character: Rock Lee

Fandom: Naruto

OC: Faina Murasaki, Age 19

Inspiration: A lovely green jumpsuit~!


I had only known him for a short while. In the Village Hidden in the Leaves, I wasn't a well-known person. Though I lived here for most of my life, I wasn't friends with many people. But then, there was always that one person who would talk with me, regardless of the fact that he didn't know much about me.

"Faina!" I heard, and turned around to see the handsome leaf ninja. He looked strangely determined. Raising an eyebrow, I watched as he skidded to a stop in front of me.

"Hello, Lee. How are you?" I asked sweetly, smiling at him.

I was currently on my way to the hospital. I only went in several days a week, but I enjoyed it very much.

"Good, thank you," he answered, panting slightly. I guessed he had been running again.

"Are you training?" I asked, noticing that he indeed looked exhausted.

"Yes. Gai-sensei wants us to run 500 hundred laps around the village! I will not fail!" he responded, fire blazing in his eyes.

I put a hand to my mouth and giggled lightly at his attitude. When he noticed, he blushed slightly and smiled, eyes turning dreamy.

"You really are something, Lee," I said, beginning to walk with him.

His head snapped toward me, and he answered quickly, "Do you really think so?"

I suppressed another giggle and nodded, "Yes. I do."

His mouth spread into a wide grin as he stepped in front of me, "Faina, could I pick you up after your work? I would like to show you something."

I was slightly confused by his words- he had never asked me something like that before. I nodded, "Yes, of course. I get out of work at 6:00."

He nodded, determination suddenly blazing in his eyes, and said fiercely, "Then I will be there at 5:00 and train myself to be patient! I will see you later!" he called as he began running away to finish his laps around the village.

I giggled again as I watched his retreating back, and blushed slightly. He was always testing himself to get stronger, but he didn't realize just how strong he already was. Smiling brightly, I continued on my way to the hospital, wishing 6:00 could come sooner.

It was 5:30, and I was busy finishing my work. I was just treating a patient when Tsunade walked in with my weekly pay.

"Faina, here's your money. You can go home if you want. We have more than enough people to help out," she said, throwing the money to me.

I caught it with ease and looked at her, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, and smiled, "And do you know why Rock Lee is outside? He's been there since 4:00, you know. Says he's waiting for you or something."

A blush immediately came over my face, "Uh...4:00? He wanted to show me something I think...I-I'll go find him!"

She didn't answer as I ran from the room. I grabbed my bag in the foyer and bolted out of the doors, immediately colliding with none other than Rock Lee.

I gasped as I hit him, but he didn't fall like I partly expected him to. He grabbed my shoulders to steady me and looked at me, worried, "Are you alright, Faina?"

Blushing heatedly, I nodded, "Uh...yes, Lee. Have you really been here since 4:00?"

He looked taken aback for a second, but then grinned, "So they have told you? Yes, it is true- now I have the patience needed in a fight!"

I swallowed hard, wondering what to say to that. But he didn't allow me to answer anyway, because he suddenly grabbed my elbow and began dragging me down the street.

His grip was hard, and I knew it would leave a bruise, "Uh...Lee, could you...maybe..."

He glanced at me, then noticed I was staring at his hand, and he immediately let go, "I am sorry!"

I smiled and rubbed my arm before shyly slipping my hand into his, "Don't worry about it."

He seemed shocked at my gesture, and grinned widely as he tried to hide a blush.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, noticing we were headed in the direction of the training grounds.

"You will have to wait and see," he said, smiling brightly.

After a few more minutes, we arrived at the training field, and he stopped, holding my hand tightly in his.

I looked around, having never been to this particular field, and turned back to see Lee staring at me.

Raising an eyebrow, I asked, "Lee? Is there something on my face?"

His eyes widened, "No! Of course not! Nothing has tainted your beautiful face!"

Then, he blushed and began stuttering: I don't think he meant to say that.

I smiled and blushed as well, "Th-thank you."

Then, plucking up the courage, I stood on my tippy toes and pecked him lightly on the cheek.

His eyes were huge as I pulled away, and I giggled again, taking his cheek and turning his face toward me before reaching up again to brush my lips against his.

He was blushing scarlet when I leaned away...and he was talking nonsense.

I giggled again and took his hand, "What did you want to show me?"

"Uh...um...well, I-I mean, I-"

I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck, staring up at him, "Was it something like this?"

His eyes were wider than I had ever seen them. I brushed my lips against his again, but this time, he kissed back more firmly, his arms sliding around my figure as we began kissing more roughly.

His tongue licked my bottom lip, making me moan inwardly as I opened my mouth. He explored my wet cavern as my fingers tangled in his hair, clinging to his shiny tresses.

"Lee," I breathed, pulling him deeper into the woods, "Come on."

He nodded, following me. Before we got ten feet, though, he slammed me into a tree and began kissing me again. The trunk of the tree cracked by the force, and my back stung slightly as he pushed me harder against the wood.

My hands slid over his headband that was latched around his waist, and tugged at the knot, throwing the metal plate on the ground before slipping his ninja jacket off of him. He let me, not minding my actions as he lost more and more clothing.

He kissed me hard on the lips and pulled me away from the tree. I threw my shirt off and grinned at him as he looked over at my body, blood coming out of his nose.

I smiled and continued kissing him as his hands came down on my upper body and began feeling me up, squeezing and groping my breasts through my bra.

Finally, he reached back and undid the annoying piece of clothing, throwing it onto the ground before leaning down to capture my right breast in his mouth.

I let loose a moan that seemed to drive him even crazier, and his fingers began undoing the buttons of my pants.

I pulled away, gasping for breath, and as my pants fell down, began to furiously work on removing his green jumpsuit.

The task was harder than I had first deemed, and in the end, Lee had to help me. With our clothes laying on the forest floor, Lee wasted no time in pushing me against the tree and suddenly ramming into me.

I hissed in pleasurable pain and wrapped my legs around his waist as he brought himself into me again and again.

Tugging at his hair, I craned my head back as his lips littered my neck with bites and kisses.

He groaned in my ear as he slid back into me and hit me perfectly. Gasping, I latched my arms around his neck and kissed him with so much heat I thought we'd burn down the entire forest.

Ohh...Lee!" I yelled, feeling a pounding in my lower abdomen area.

Nothing mattered to us. The outside world was just that: outside, and the only thing I cared about was having him with me.

Our furious love making skidded to a halt as he shoved himself into me and we rode out our orgasms together.

"LEE!" I screamed, tightened spasmodically around his length as he shot his semen into me.

He muffled his yell into my shoulder as he thrust once...twice...three times more before dragging out of me and collapsing over my body, grabbing onto the first thing he could.

His hands slid around my waist as I held him up, a dazed smile lighting my face.

"Wow, Lee. You're good," I panted, helping him to the floor.

He sent me a dazzling smile and cradled me in his arms as he murmured, "Of course I'm good- I'm the handsome devil of the Leaf Village!"

I giggled and snuggled into his arms, "Yes, you are."

~~~

9 comments:

  1. Sexy! :D Could you right another one for Orochimaru? I love your writing and you did a really good job on them and I love him a lot :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I loved it <3 I'm not a Lee fan but he definitely deserves love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! I love the fact that you got Lee's personality down to a T, including the way he talks. It was definitely hot, and was pretty funny, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LAUGHED SO HARD AT ROCK LEE's LAST COMMENT. haha, I love how you utilized his character in this type of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE! yes Lee needs love too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now why can't real men f**k like this!?! Lmfao I can so imagine Lee saying that lol too cute! Him and Gai need the love too <3 beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LEE SO MUCH I WISH HE WAS REAL (;+;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG LEEEEEE JUST MARRY ME BABY Dx i love your writing!!! But now i wanna know what he had initially wanted to show her cx

    ReplyDelete