Hello everyone! I've been very busy with my new puppy (I'll post some pictures soon!) so it's been hard to find the time to write. That's why I've only sent a couple of emails and have only posted a few lemons. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in no way finished with the requests that were sent in and am still writing whenever I can find the time! If you haven't received an email from me, you still might within the next few weeks ;3

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Sasuke Lemon -- Sterling Silver

Character: Sasuke Uchiha


Fandom: Naruto

OC: Varunee Sukina


I had a different way of looking at the world, and the people in it. People reminded me of various objects, and because of that, I’d often find myself relating to them better. For example, Sakura reminded me of cherry blossoms, for obvious reasons. Naruto reminded me of the sun, and Kakashi reminded me of satin. But Sasuke? He reminded me of silver, because he was so valuable, and yet so overlooked in comparison to gold.

I had once told him how my minded worked differently to others, though I never actually admitted what I viewed him as. I had a feeling he’d only scoff at me and call me stupid for comparing him to a metal.

“Sasuke?” I asked one day, as we were enjoying the sunshine in training ground 7. He glanced at me, eyes half closed, and I continued, “What do you think Lee is?”

The question had been nagging me all day long, because I hadn’t gotten to give Lee any sort of name. Sasuke shrugged against me – we were currently laying down next to each other – and grunted, “A rock.”

It was normal procedure, really. I’d often go to Sasuke for help with my comparisons, and he’d usually give me the most obvious one out there. I giggled and shook my head, making him turn to stare at me.

“No, no – Lee’s not a rock. He should be...hmm...”

Before I could finish my sentence, Sasuke cut in, “What am I?”

I immediately stopped to look at him, face falling into a serious expression. Should I really tell him...? He smirked at me, leaning closer over my face. His breath wavered before me, and I shivered indulgently, “C’mon, Varunee. Am I a prince? Or a –“

“You are not a prince,” I said firmly, and Sasuke leaned back slightly in surprise. He raised a brow.

“What am I, then?” he insisted, and I blushed, mumbling out a reply in the softest voice possible.

Sasuke grinned, “What was that? I couldn’t hear you.”

“...Silver. Sterling silver,” I sighed, rolling my eyes. He was so...so...

“You compare me to a rock?” He got a dazed look in his eyes and I blushed even further.

“N-no! Silver’s not just any rock! It’s shiny and expensive and valuable-“

I shut up then, because Sasuke was now staring at me almost victoriously. His eyes glinted mischievously, “Valuable? Expensive...? If I didn’t know any better, Varunee, I’d say you had a little crush on me.”

Oh God. His lips were coming closer. If I let him kiss me, it would only prove his point...but if I didn’t, I’d curse myself till death took me. Because I didn’t really want to give up this perfect moment. I glared at him and took matters into my own hands, jerking my lips onto his for the shortest of moments before pulling back and blushing extensively. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that...oh God.

Sasuke stared at me in shock before a sneaky smirk crawled onto his face. He took my face in his hands and pressed our lips together in a fitful, dominating kiss that left me breathless and flushed. He grinned evilly.

I could hardly breath by the time he pulled back, but I found myself uncaring. I tugged him into another kiss that he happily returned. It got hotter by the second, and soon Sasuke was pressing himself onto my body in ways that made my heart spasm. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he busied himself with other, more illicit things with his hands. Needless to say, I was moaning loudly before he had even finished, and he was smirking triumphantly.

“Sterling silver, huh?” he grunted huskily in my ear, and I shivered in lust as he touched me. Clothes were flying, ripped and forgotten, and still I didn’t care. The only thing I could focus on was the way our hips were grinding together, and how Sasuke sounded so very desirous as he whispered to me, and how there was quickly becoming a dent in Sasuke’s pants as we hurried our pace.

His lips were everywhere, leaving a scorching trail of passion as he kissed and nibbled hotly on my skin. I groaned and bucked my hips against him. I think that was what set him off, because he let out a noise that had me convulsing in complete satisfaction. Before I knew it, Sasuke was wriggling out of his boxers and was positioning himself before me.

Just before he let himself inside, our eyes connected. Sparks flew, pupils dilated, and I nearly lost myself when I felt his touch at my opening.

“Please Sasuke...” I whined, voice shrouded in a muffled plea. That was all it took for him to ease himself into me. When he did, I completely lost it.

It felt so good, having him so close. My face composed itself in a blissful expression that mirrored Sasuke’s. He sighed in relief against my skin and slowly brought our lips together in a folding caress.

Before long, just having him inside was not enough. He seemed to realize it as well, and began pulling out, only to thrust back in much harder and faster. I keened against him, arching my back and locking my fingers into his hair as we rocked. It was a sensual dance that didn’t last long. Rising higher and higher on the whispers of intimacy was pleasurable, but falling back into a reality that surpassed even the greatest dreams was even better.

“SASUKE,” I screamed, and he roughly bit down onto my shoulder to muffle an even louder yell. It was a fast decent, and one that both of us reveled in.

With one last grind, I was filled with a warmth like no other, and Sasuke was falling onto me. I wrapped my arms gently around his waist, pulling him close to me and snuggling against his bare chest. He enveloped his arms protectively around me, as well, and before I knew it, we were once again encased in a kiss that overruled all previous passion.

“You know,” Sasuke whispered, lovingly opening his eyes to gaze at me. He was grinning, “I think I know what Rock Lee is.”

At this point, I couldn’t care less about what to name Rock Lee. Sasuke kissed my nose sweetly and finished in an even softer voice, “A nuisance.”

His words made me giggle. I reached up to kiss him again.

~~~

5 comments:

  1. Another sexyyy Lemon about a Uchiha Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at the top did i read that right

    did you mean to say satan or no

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is probably the best lemon i have ever seen anyone do that keeps Sasuke completely in character and has managed to turn me on like no other, I love this and I am so glad I found this website

    ReplyDelete