Regarding 400 follower requests! I'll need some time to get the Dragon Age requests done, then I'll post an update for the next request session. I'm thinking I'll need a couple weeks before then, just to keep you all updated. Also I need time to make it as epic as possible ;)

Friday, April 15, 2011

An England Baby Daddy -- Plans Gone Awry


Character: England

Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia

OC: Sarah Williams, represents Nova Scotia


// Prologue //

“You are not going alone,” Francis said sternly. I couldn’t really take him seriously when he had that face, so I merely rolled my eyes and sighed.

Rocking back on my heels, I claimed, “Does it matter? It’s my own birthday, right?” before France could answer my rhetorical question, I continued, “So I can do whatever I want.”

He groaned and shook his head, “Non, mon soeur! You will look positively pathetic!”

I’d had quite enough of talking to Francis. Without another word, I began to leave.

“Well, if it makes you feel any better, maybe I will get a date. I already have someone in mind, anyway,” I told him, wicked grin alighting my face.

He studied me suspiciously, narrowing his eyes in my direction and asking, “Who is it?”

Before the door shut on his face, I giggled and purred, “England, sweet England...”

Francis began freaking out...but was cut off as soon as doorknob smacked into his nose.


// How It Happened //

I’m sure I looked absolutely evil in France’s eyes, hanging off England’s arm. But I had to admit that we were a smart couple. With our matching green eyes and light hair, many people stared at us, and I was sure I saw some form of adoration in their gazes.

I smoothed out my dress, which was a silky forest green color, and smiled up at Arthur. There was a small blush upon his cheeks that I found to be the cutest thing.

“Thanks for coming with me, Arthur,” I told him, grinning over at Francis’ depressed figure, “It really helped me get back at France for ordering me around all the time.”

The words sprouted from my lips without any thought, and they were only half true. (Because obviously, there was another reason I wanted to go with England so badly.) Arthur stopped and raised a brow at me, but I could see hurt in his eyes, regardless of his seemingly passive expression.

“That’s why you asked me to be your date?” he asked, voice strong, but also slightly weak.

I backtracked immediately, “No! I mean...that was part of the reason, but I would’ve asked you...anyway...because I, erm...” I coughed uncomfortably and tried to stop myself from spitting out the secret I’d kept so long. My infatuation with Arthur was not something I wanted France to know about, lest I not see the object of my desire again. (I knew what Francis was capable of.)

Fortunately, Arthur acquiesce and didn’t press for the rest of my sentence. However, there was a glint in his eye as though he knew what I was going to say anyway, and that was what had me on edge. I didn’t want to admit it, but that wicked spark was rather lustful...

“So you want to get back at France, hmm?” he suddenly asked, pulling his arm around me and forcing a blush upon my face. I shivered at his breath, which tumbled down my neck as he whispered, “I know of a way to make him furious.”

I caught on immediately, perhaps because as soon as he finished speaking, his hand traveled indiscreetly to my butt and he gave me a pinch. A small yelp left my mouth, and my face flushed bright red.

He chuckled and took my arm, leading me toward a back room expertly and secretly, as though he had done this many times before. That thought alone made me pause a bit, but I couldn’t dwell on the matter for long, because as soon as Arthur’s lips touched mine I was a goner.

We were in a small bedroom, most likely for guests. The lights were very low, and gave the room a startlingly romantic pallor. I slowly looked up into Arthur’s eyes, saw the lust pooling in his orbs, and slid away from my self restraint. In the next moment, I was grabbing his neck and pulling him in for another, deeper kiss.

“Mmmhphh,” he grunted, as I pushed him onto the bed. Crawling up to him was no difficult feat, for I’d imagined it enough in my dreams. I went along with those stray dreams, pressing down the buttons of his shirt as I did in my mind. As soon as they were all free, I all but ripped it from his body in anticipation.

“Impatient, aren’t we?” Arthur asked with a chuckle. I merely grinned, eyes turning predatory, and he blushed a bit at the sight. With a small, delicate shrug, I told him, “I figure if we’re doing this to get France angry, we might as well do it right.”

Something flashed in his eyes, but I couldn’t read it. I don’t think I was meant to, because a moment later I was flat on my back, and England was hovering over me with a dangerous smirk.

“Hmmm...” he trailed his hand over the soft skin of my shoulder, lightly caressing the straps of my dress, “I suppose you’re right,” and with that, he lowered his lips onto mine in another mind blowing kiss.

I was so taken by his force that I hardly noticed the rest of his hands dealing with our clothing. Before I knew it, cold air was hitting my heated body, and I found my dress being torn off. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down for another kiss, putting my own hands to work on his pants.

Our clothes fell away rather quickly, until finally, our nude bodies rubbed together in blissful friction. I moaned into his lips and tugged at his hips, feeling more aroused than ever.

With another husky chuckle, Arthur moved his weight onto his arms as he towered over me. He leaned in, pressed his lips lightly to mine, and at the same time eased himself into me. My only response was a hiss of pleasure and an arch of my back.

Locking my arms around his neck, I moved with him, rocking back and forth intrinsically as we drew nearer and nearer to our finish.

“Ahh! Arthur...I think...! I think I’m gonna cum!” I moaned, voice carrying throughout the room as England increased his speed above me.

He moaned wildly in my ear and rushed to catch up. The next few minutes were spent on the edge of heaven; rising, rising, rising...and then slowly flying back into reality as Arthur pulled out from me and collapsed.

“Haa....damn...” he muttered into the skin of my neck, and drew me as close as possible to his slick body, “I’m so in love with you.”

His words surprised me, but elated me at the same time. I laughed happily and nodded, “So am I under the impression that we didn’t fuck because of France?”

He hummed in my ear, and I kissed his jaw, “...Good. Because I’m in love with you, too, Arthur.”

And as he pressed our lips together more heatedly, my heart soared.


// How You Found Out //

Pregnancy test in my hands, I stared listlessly at the far wall. My face remained completely neutral, and so did the rest of me. I wasn’t sure what I was suppose to feel. Surely not happy, because it was a mistake...right? It was a quick roll in the hay – it didn’t even matter that our love was confessed by the end of the evening, because it all meant the same thing. We went in it for the physical pleasure, and that was all that was supposed to be achieved...right?

So if I didn’t feel happy, then ultimately the only other emotion to feel was sadness...which didn’t make a whole lot of sense, either. All in all, I had absolutely no idea where to turn, so I called the man who put me in this situation in the first place. If anyone knew what to do, it’d be Arthur Kirkland, the epitome of calm and collected.

Now I just had to figure out what to say...


// How You Told Him //

“Mon Dieu!” Francis exclaimed, pushing a frazzled, and slightly angry looking Arthur into the room, “Stop complaining, you silly cochon! This is important!”

I twisted my fingers together, and cleared my throat. The argument that Arthur was undoubtedly about to dispute died on his tongue; he turned toward me, and all his anger turned to confusion.

“Sarah? What are you going here?” he asked, walking over to me.

I patted the couch beside me and he sat, measuring my calm expression. With a wave of my hand I told France to go. The self absorbed nation made a noise and closed the door on us, “Try not to make a fit, Angle-terre. I knew the news is rather...frightening...” he scowled a bit, clearly displeased, and I giggled.

As soon as France was gone, England turned to me, “Sarah...?”

I took his hand gently and stroked my thumb over his smooth, pale skin, “France isn’t very pleased with us.”

Immediately, Arthur’s face paled, “Does he know what we did...?”

I nodded silently, and watched as Arthur flew from the couch in a flurry of anxiety. He turned to me, “Did you tell him?!”

I looked away, “...I had to.”

He sighed, “Why?”

I turned to stare at him, a hint of a smirk dawdling in my eyes, and he stiffened at the odd expression upon my face. With a grab, I pulled my lover back onto the couch and laughed a bit, “Because, silly; something else happened during that night. I figured Francis would find out sooner or later anyway. When my belly gets bigger it’ll be hard to keep a secret.”

He sharply looked at me, eyes narrowed a bit, and wondered, “You’re not pregnant, are you?”

Again, I shrugged, smirking, “And if I am? Are you going to leave me?”

Secretly, it had been a topic I’d keep going back to during the last couple of days. The thought of undertaking this pregnancy alone was quite frightening. It was all I could do to keep my collected expression upon my face, and not let anything else shine through.

I didn’t think it worked very well, because Arthur’s lips were slowly curving into a grin, and in response, mine were as well.

“That’s great!” he whispered, taking both my hands and holding them to his heart, “I can’t believe...I’m going to be a father...!”

I smiled broadly and nodded, “You’ll be a good father. Because you’re a good man, Arthur, and I love you,” I murmured, hugging him closely. He buried his face into my shoulder and chuckled to me.

“I love you, too,” he whispered, and kissed my cheek.


// Epilogue //

“James, eat your soup,” Arthur whispered at him, eyeing the half finished dinner before his son. I giggled a bit and patted James’ head.

“Take a few more bites and then you can get down,” I told him, ignoring the betrayed look my husband sent me.

James was six years old, and quite the delinquent. He was always looking for ways to get around things. His attitude reminded me a bit of Arthur’s during his punk rock era. I giggled more at the thought.

“What are you laughing at?” Arthur grumbled, stirring his own soup.

I shrugged, “He’s so much like you,” I told him, smiling.”

Arthur shrugged, smiling a bit back. His hand touched my stomach, which was getting bigger by the day, “Let’s hope these two have your personality.”

I grinned and leaned over to kiss his cheek, systematically ignoring the disgusted noise Francis made at the other end of the table. I had a feeling Arthur flicked him off, but before I could pull back to see, my husband turned my chin to kiss me more solidly on the mouth.

“Not at ze dinner table!” France exclaimed, standing up, “Honestly, Angle-terre, you have zero tact! I’m going to go find little James and teach him what true love is~!”

...Arthur nearly snapped the spoon he was holding right in half. I held in a smile and shook my head, “Don’t worry, Arthur. Since James is so much like you, France will probably come back with a bruised nose.”

That calmed him down. With a light chuckle, he nodded, “Yes, well, I suppose you’re right. Perhaps our newest children should have my attitude.”

...I didn’t say anything. Clearing my throat, I tried to ignore the next betrayed look Arthur shot at me.

~~~

4 comments:

  1. Omg thank you so much for that, england is my all time fav and i am from nova-scotia and it feels nice to be reconized ;3 and anywho, thank you so much but didn't i say james and the twins were 2 years apart? anyways thank you so much ^^ you did a wonderful job~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO!!! its one of the best things iv ever read. i think james punching france in the nose would be a wonderful sight. i have a friend exactly like him and she is so deserving a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ending was LOL *evil kitty face* >=3

    ReplyDelete