Regarding 400 follower requests! I'll need some time to get the Dragon Age requests done, then I'll post an update for the next request session. I'm thinking I'll need a couple weeks before then, just to keep you all updated. Also I need time to make it as epic as possible ;)

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Update in which I ramble

What do you guys think of the color change?  Good, bad?  Should I go back to how it was?  Change scares meh

But seriously.  Let me know if you hate it and I will change it back.  I thought I'd try something new.

Anyway update!  Planning on taking some new requests soon for Spring.  Check in for that in a few weeks.  I'm putting a theme on it called Smutty Little Moments.  Basically each smut will be super short (for me), around 5 pages, and they'll probably mainly just be foreplay stuff.  So when you're sitting in a boring class and need something to do, think about what awesome prompt you're going to request when I post the request sheet.

I want to do 400 follower requests too, but I need about 50 more followers.  They will be awesome if I'm ever able to do them.  Just to let you know.  So if you read my stuff but don't follow me, change that.  Because I will totally celebrate by taking a shit ton of requests.  Maybe oneshot requests too?  It's all speculation right now, of course ;)

That's it. My life is boring.  Btw, NM I haven't forgotten about you.  Your request will be finished within the week.  Sorry for taking so freaking long, my only excuse is laziness and occasional writer's block.

And did I tell you guys that I've added Dragon Age: Inquisition to my accepted fandoms list?  Just saying.

Let me know about the color change!  That was pretty much the whole reason for this update.

Thanks so much for supporting me/commenting/emailing/being awesome!  And just to let you guys know, I don't have a Wattpad account.  I only post my smut here.  If you see any of my things on Wattpad, report it.  Or don't, I don't really care.

I'll go now.  ^o^

-- Strangely Overcast

22 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh it'll be nice to have requests soon!! The color change is different, but it looks pretty nice. Just have to get used to the change~
    And thank god you opened things up for Dragon Age. That series is my baby, and it'l be awesome to see what you do with it.
    Happy Spring!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I'm excited. Now I just have to go play DA2 since I skipped over it. Fenris will have to wait for now

      Delete
    2. Fenris is great, although I am incredibly partial to a certain blond, cat-loving, revolutionist in DA2 :3
      Out of curiosity, who did you romance in DAO and Inquisition?

      Delete
    3. I romanced Alistair the first time, then went back and did Zevran because...sexy Spanish accent. In DAI I romanced Cullen (I like safe romances! lol). I'm in the middle of the Solas romance right now though. Bracing myself for what's to come!

      Delete
  2. Could you do a china x reader or another loki x reader please.
    \(-.-)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send in a request when I open them and I'd be happy to look it over!

      Delete
  3. Love the color change it was kinda hard to read your works with the last background. Early congrats on 400 followers can't wait to read more of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too actually. It should be easier now. Might dabble around with some other ideas too though, don't know yet. Thanks! At the rate I been getting new followers, it'll probably be a long time before I reach 400 though. I figured I'd mention it since I'm already planning on the epic requests I will take if I ever get that far ;)

      Delete
  4. Take as long as you need MM~ xD nice job on almost reaching 400 followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you got my non-covert message! Haha. It won't be long now, I promise

      Delete
  5. Do you think you could do another Germany or Russia x reader, maybe a Germany x reader x Russia lemon~~ pwetty pwease :):):)<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the colour change. When I went on here today(I haven't been on here in a long while XP) I nearly screamed in happiness. "OH MY GOD SHE CHANGED IT TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE COLOURS IN THE WHOLE WORLD ERMAGERD!!!!" Yeah... I don't think you could tell that I was exited XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! That's too funny :3 I'm glad you like it! It reminds me of fairies so naturally I went with it

      Delete
    2. That is a very good reasoning. :3 Good luck with your writing!

      Delete
  7. I love the color change, you are so talented and make me love anything you choose to do :) And how do I follow you? I would love to become one of your followers if I can because your stuff is amazing and inspires me greatly.

    I know Hellsing isn't an accepted thing on here, but I think it would be an interesting and challenging prompt for your skills; and I know you would make it the best lemon ever. Could you do Alucard possibly? Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that would be perfect....please do this one

      Delete
  8. I think its a beautiful color scheme! The blues, greens, and browns are very easy on the eye yet slightly whimsical. I really like it. It is also exciting to see you posting again; your stories always make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you do a claude x reader (black butler) or a joker x reader (black butler) . this is the only way is can contact you..my emial isnt working

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever happened to all the Thruanduil requests?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eh I like the new color. It's rather pretty if I do say so myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new color!!:) just a small wondering question, since I hardly find any when I Google them, do you know attack on titian?? And if you do, will you add it to you fandoms anytime soon?? If not, super fine. Just asking!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do I follow you? I've never followed one of these pages before, but I really really want a Shisui Lemon. I did email you but I know you've got lots on your plate...

    ReplyDelete